Steel City Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel City Rock

Live Rock? Talk Rock!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite guitars?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C.Cat

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:18 pm

I like the Gibson Firebird best. I'm supposed to have one by now, but there's been some complications with the shop I ordered it from...
Back to top Go down
Pais
Admin
Pais

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 pm

pah guitarist in my band, Tommy, once specifically ordered a guitar from a shop in time for our first gig, it came only about a week ago around 3 months after it supposed to!

never played a firebird but i used to have a thunderbird which i found was more of a rhythm intrument, was harder to use it to add fills and do interesting basslines but sounded ace just chugging.

what are firebirds like to play? typical gibson feel?
Back to top Go down
http://steelcityglam.heavenforum.com
Mr_Steve

Mr_Steve

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 pm

love the look of a firebird but image it would have similar limitations to thunderbird with ease of use
but when they are played right sounds like sex x 10
Back to top Go down
eyupjudd

eyupjudd

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 am

Me likes guitars that stay in toon =]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eyupjudd
Tommy Cobra

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:54 pm

am really diggin ma bc rich mockingbird cos it looks and sounds badass...but it kills strings:S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite guitars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite guitars?   Favourite guitars? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite guitars?
Page 1 of 1