Steel City Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel City Rock

Live Rock? Talk Rock!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bands i REALLY like at the moment

Go down 
+10
For Your Pleasure!! XXX
th0rn0
CharlesAllOver
Jake
Marc
kimmi_sixx
eyupjudd
Pais
The Wise Elder
Towey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 am

I think this Beatles thing will go on for LONG time. Bands I'm digging right now? Hmmmmmm

I like Ludovico Einaudi right now. Piano composer. Yeah I realize I brought a knife to this gunfight

Recently listened to My Religion by Paul Gilbert because of my good friend Gareth. Gilbert is guitar God if you ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Towey

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 am

Haha Paul Gibert is Fucking AMAZING...i think there will be a poll for best shredder soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
th0rn0

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:05 am

In flames
Chimaira
Soilwork
Pendulum
Dagoba
Sybreed
Back to top Go down
kimmi_sixx

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 am

Jake wrote:
The fact of life is, the Beatles are good. Be that upsetting or pleasing respectively.

alice cooper summed it up perfectly...
the beatles can be heard in every song ever produced, even in shit like cannibal corpse.
and whoever dares argue with alice cooper has not got a soul!
x
Back to top Go down
For Your Pleasure!! XXX

For Your Pleasure!! XXX

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:17 am

if you're talking about 60's you gotta mention jimi hendrix and the doors ..

arent you abit of a hypocrite if you make out you like loadsa modern metal bands but not all the old rock stuff .. because if It weren't for them metal wouldn't exist ..

and little ozzy wudda worked innan ice cream van ..
Back to top Go down
Pais
Admin
Pais

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 pm

yeh i agree with fyp, its like people who like shitty pop punk bands but hate the ramones!
Back to top Go down
http://steelcityglam.heavenforum.com
th0rn0

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:53 pm

I don't like either
Back to top Go down
eyupjudd

eyupjudd

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:40 pm

what does th0rn0 like?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eyupjudd
Towey

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey..the whole ramones and pop punk thing is aimed at me...who said i cant like both because i actually like the ramones they were quite good...ive not HEARD everything by them only like 10/15 songs but i think its enough to make an opinion on them.
Back to top Go down
eyupjudd

eyupjudd

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:45 pm

yeah to be fair that is enough t judge an opinion. Thats why bands should make every song worthwhile cos every other man and his dog might be listening to a shit track out a hundred really good ones by the same artist then proceed to declare them as shit
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eyupjudd
Pais
Admin
Pais

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Towey wrote:
Hey..the whole ramones and pop punk thing is aimed at me...who said i cant like both because i actually like the ramones they were quite good...ive not HEARD everything by them only like 10/15 songs but i think its enough to make an opinion on them.

lol no towey that wasnt aimed at your just a general observation
Back to top Go down
Towey

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:46 am

POST THAT WENT WRONG

Last edited by Towey on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pais
Admin
Pais

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:49 am

please rewrite that post so it makes sense and has proper sentence structure.

i suggest correct use of predicates
Back to top Go down
Towey

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 am

awwww, thats mean it will take ages to re write...dammit

Check out Escape The Fate. They have been compared to Motley Crue, it might just be due to the lifestyle though.

Suggested songs to check out : The Webs We Weave and Situations.

That any better?
Back to top Go down
Tommy Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 pm

my favourite band at the moment is Van Halen..they make me feell gurd:P
Back to top Go down
roxay

roxay

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:42 pm

towey one of the only times I'll agree with you...
the rolling stones and beatles...totally over rated...
its justa fact people...
Back to top Go down
Pais
Admin
Pais

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 pm

your opinion is wrong
Back to top Go down
For Your Pleasure!! XXX

For Your Pleasure!! XXX

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:21 pm

hahaha your opinion is wrong .. harsh ..

but no the stones and beatles arent over-rated ..
Back to top Go down
harriet-alice

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:20 pm

eyupjudd wrote:
yeah to be fair that is enough t judge an opinion. Thats why bands should make every song worthwhile cos every other man and his dog might be listening to a shit track out a hundred really good ones by the same artist then proceed to declare them as shit

yeah it's true, and the songs a lot of people know are the worst ones just because they're 'radio friendly' when the deep stuff is on albums, I think that's why a lot of people don't like the Beatles....personally, I think they're awesome Smile. For anyone who loves classic rock, Breakfast With Alice (Cooper) on Planet Rock is a godsend, every weekday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/love_me_break_me_leave_me
Tommy Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 am

yeh..i can remember gettin up for college n puttin it on n wakin up to eruption..best way i think:P
Back to top Go down
shlee

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 am

metal came from blues but would u expect to see metal fans listenin to blues ive gotta say this is probs the one exception to the rule as metals progressed its got heavier and faster so the old stuff at least in thornos case will probs be a bit lackluster anyway my fav glam band atm is Vains of Jenna :-)
Back to top Go down
Pais
Admin
Pais

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:29 pm

saw them first time they came to UK when their demos were free Razz

thing is, thats like saying people who like muse should like classical music. and do they?
chief?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands i REALLY like at the moment   Bands i REALLY like at the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands i REALLY like at the moment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel City Rock :: Rock'n'Roll :: Music Talk-
Jump to: